Polyamide barrier shell Pecta Premium, Standard, EP, C, HC
The line of classical covers Podanfol includes the most popular covers with baryernost degree from average to high which are used in production of the majority of boiled sausages. Products of this group have similar structure, however differ among themselves in functionality and some characteristics thanks to what they conform to requirements for a large number of different methods of application.
Pecta Premium-is widely applied cover for production of products of small and average caliber, especially portion sausages where the following criteria are extremely important:
- Constancy of caliber in the course of filling and a klipsovaniye by high-speed cars;
- The correct and accurate form of a ready-made product with a strict radius of the terminations;
- High shrinkage and resistance to wrinkling even at intensive cooling;
- Accurately certain final caliber without tendency to excess of given size.
Pecta Premium is issued in wide color scale (according to a standard color palette), with a possibility of drawing the UV printing, a gofration, in gofrokukla with an adjustable compression according to the appointment applied by the equipment and a compounding.
Pecta Standard-is the universal cover which is used by production of wide scale of grades of sausages, boiled meat products and other foodstuff from small to large diameter. This cover will especially well prove where compliance to the following conditions is required:
- Universal cover for round and molded articles;
- Correct general form of a product and high elasticity;
- Possibility of cross cutting without gaps for the purpose of the subsequent packing of halves of products in thermoshrinkable packages or in thermoforming films without cutting.
Pecta EP divides many properties of other covers of the Pecta family, but in addition it can be removed from a product in any direction, with complete control of this process. It is especially important and desirable line when the cover is cut in shop as simplicity and controllability of removal of a cover allows to keep the product rest in the best state.
In this regard, Pecta EP is allocated with the following parameters:
- Controlled snimayemost of a cover in the longitudinal and cross directions;
- Easy filling and klipsovaniye with low coefficient of a gap, also during the work on more difficult equipment;
- Ideally for departments of meat delicacies and buyers which cut off a part from large and average long loafs.
Pecta C-is exclusively convenient in use, the elastic and economic cover applied everywhere where are necessary high ability of adaptation (with the purpose to receive the necessary diameter of the final product), an also high resistance to punctures. Therefore Pecta C is suitable for work in the following conditions:
- Is suitable for production of large and heavy long loafs;
- Obtaining rather stable diameter when cooking in a horizontal position;
- High coefficient of expansion without risk of a rupture of a cover;
- Economic advantages: high efficiency at a low thickness of a wall of a cover;
- Higher compression of a cover at a gofration that reduces quantity of breaks in a klipsovaniye and increases productivity.
Pecta HC (HA)
The cover of Pecta HC made possible cooking for long and heavy long loafs in the suspended situation with the subsequent removal of a cover and cutting. Usually such way of cooking assumes a difference in the diameter above and in the bottom of long loaf (effect of "pear"). For this reason it is much more difficult to remove a cover. In addition, when cutting we receive uneven portions. Pecta HC surprises with preservation of a form and constancy of diameter with the minimum deviations on condition of appropriate application. Its coefficient of expansion in the course of cooking is very small that leads to emergence of more high pressure in long loaf. Thanks to it the product perfectly stiffens and as a result is characterized by the excellent knitting properties. For this reason of Pecta HC is the most important product for this type of products. The cover is issued in the version with the standard or increased adhesion (HA).
In difference from other covers of this group, Pecta HC property perfectly are suitable for such purposes:
- Very resistant, strong wall of a cover allowing to fill and klipsovat only after careful soaking;
- Constancy of caliber in the course of a klipsovaniye, but only after achievement of the put expansion coefficient;
- Low coefficient of expansion in the course of cooking (the minimum increase in diameter) and high internal pressure provide predictable total caliber;
- Removal of a cover in the required longitudinal direction manually or by means of the corresponding equipment.
- Are issued with various a tolshchinoystenok depending on the long loaf weight (5-20 kilograms);
- The cover of small calibers for horizontal cooking has high stability of diameter.
|Classical thermoshrinkable multilayered covers|
|Multilayered thermoshrinkable films|
|Pecta Premium||Pecta Standard||Pecta EP||Pecta C||Pecta HC||Pecta HC (HA)|
|Rigidity||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫|
|Elasticity||∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫||∫|
|Concerning oxygen||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫|
|Concerning steam||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫|
∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ - fine/exclusive
∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ - very good
∫ ∫ ∫ - good/average
∫ ∫ - moderate
∫ - low/weak
1. Rolls from 1000 to 1500 meters with a possibility of a further gofration or use manually. The cover easily reveals, a simple klipsovaniye and bandaging by means of the corresponding equipment (manually) in versions of EO (EO-EasyOpen - "simple disclosure").
2. Gofrokukla from 40 to 100 meters are made depending on the size of a tsevka, thickness of walls of a cover and appointment.
3. Pieces 200 - 1100 millimeters long with a clip or a clip and a loop on the end in versions of EO (EO-EasyOpen - "simple disclosure").
|Resistance to high temperatures|
|Minimum||- 18 °C||- 18 °C||- 18 °C||- 18 °C||- 18 °C||- 18 °C|
|Maximum||92 °C||92 °C||92 °C||92 °C||92 °C||92 °C|
|Adhesion to forcemeat||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫|
|Stability of caliber||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫|
|Preliminary soaking||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫ ∫||∫ ∫ ∫|
|Filling dry||no||no||no||∫ ∫||no||no|
|Range of calibers (mm)||34 - 135||30 - 160||34 - 135||30 - 165||90 - 135||90 - 135|
|Thickness (micron)||40 - 55||45 - 55||40 - 50||35 - 45||45 - 65||45 - 65|